The Indigenous Women's Arts Conference will be held October 28 & 29, 2023.
The monumental Indigenous Arts Marketplace will be at the St.Laurent Shopping Centre, Ottawa!
So get ready to meet each other, learn together and do your CHRISTMAS SHOPPING at this one of a kind Indigenous women's gathering!
2023 Vendor Application Now Closed
Now closed for 2023
Indigenous Arts Marketplace
Indigenous Women's Arts Conference
October 28 & 29, 2023
St.Laurent Shopping Centre, Ottawa
Now closed for 2023
Space is FREE for IACC members!! Vendors must donate one gift to the IACC.
You must be a member of the Indigenous Arts Collective of Canada.
If you don't know if you are a member, search HERE
If you are not a member, you may apply for free HERE.
Important to know...
- First priority goes to women; then we open tables to male artists in October,
- All vendors will be supplied a table, tablecloth and two chairs,
- No additional display is permitted (except what fits on top of your table),
- No electricity available,
- Vendor set up begins at 7:30 am, Saturday, October 28th • MUST be set up by 9am, ready to sell,
- Vendor tear down begins at 5pm, Sunday, October 29th • MUST fold table/chairs/tablecloths, all garbage picked up by 6:30 pm,
- Women are allowed to bring their partners (regardless of gender) to help with vendor tables in the mall but IACC membership artists are required to be working at their table at all times.
The Indigenous Arts Marketplace is Saturday, October 28 & Sunday, October 29th.
Please complete the form below. You will be assigned a table ...and it's not negotiable :).
You will be given directions to the nearest unloading/loading entrance once your application is processed. Entrances are very close by and we will have some helpers for you.
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We can't wait to see you!!!!
Covid-19 is still a threat to our Elders and those whose health is compromised.
Everyone who attends this conference will do what they can to stop the spread.
Unvaccinated people will wear masks and/or distance themselves from others.
There will be preventive tools to stop the spread, please use everything available to you including
hand sanitizer, masks, hand washing and social distancing are required.